What's new

Projector and screen recommendations?

Clickerchicker

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 30, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Manitoba Canada
Hi!I'm looking at purchasing Pro Select software off my Mac to do instudio projection proofing to music. (online proofing isn't cutting it and they take such a huge part of my sale!)Anywho, I'd like a really sharp clear display. The projector itself will remain in my studio so portability isn't really a concern. I started looking and quickly became dizzy at all the options out there! Since it is an expensive investment I don't want to chance choosing the wrong one and would love to hear about other photographers' experience and what system is recommended.Thank you muchly!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom