What's new

Prom Pics

P3 Photography

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 7, 2010
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
Location
Il
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is a shoot I did for my cousin. C&C Welcome!

1.
IMG_4547edit.jpg


2.
IMG_4537edit.jpg


3.
IMG_4531edit.jpg


4.
IMG_4391edit.jpg


5.
IMG_4304Editcopy.jpg
 
That white suit sure made things hard. It's very distracting, as is the sky in the car pic.
 
Yes the white tuxes were hard! Any tips on how to deal with them? The sky was crazy all day...cloudy/rainy/sunny/and just down right bright!! :) Thanks
 
I love the first one. I think it's an awesome concept, and well executed. I like the fresh young people with the classic car kind of look

-tim
 
I think these turned out well. A little too soft around the corners for me personally. I think the white suit went well along with the fresh red mustang. Make sure to keep things straight as the first picture seems a little tilted. Other than that, the first one is awesome.
 
I think these turned out well. A little too soft around the corners for me personally. I think the white suit went well along with the fresh red mustang. Make sure to keep things straight as the first picture seems a little tilted. Other than that, the first one is awesome.
Thanks!
 
I wish I had some of those photos for my prom pics! Is that the new thing now a bouquet instead of a wrist corsage for the female, odd in my opinion.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom