Promiseland C&C

edouble

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is the lake at our cabin in Promiseland State Park C&C please.

More from this set can be found in my flickr.
5097695160_b92e28d87b_o.jpg

5097112165_737f3e39f4_o.jpg

5097102987_ee439e5ecf_o.jpg

Last edited:
Loving no.1 really showing the autumn colours! No.2 just needs a little more colour. And No.3 is good but not as good as no.1 :thumbup:

I'm very fond of #1. All three are nice, but for me 1 is a standout.

I just with the tree close to the front near the dock was bigger in the frame..

Number 1. & 3. are really sharp and my favorites.

Thanks for all of the comments. I softened up #2 for a different look. Thank you very much for looking and leaving a comment!

Nice shots... but I have to ask... That quote in your sig... is that something *you* said or something someone said to *you*? :lol:

No my sig definitely is not a quote that I said. It was a post on a Nikon forum :lmao:

Beautiful set the color of the trees are so pretty 1 and 2 are my fav:)

Number 1 is a nice photo. Have you thought about cropping in tighter to the pier however? Might make it more dramatic. #2 there is something odd going on with the tree branches where they meet the sky???

Thanks to everybody for leaving comments!

Number 1 is a nice photo. Have you thought about cropping in tighter to the pier however? Might make it more dramatic. #2 there is something odd going on with the tree branches where they meet the sky???

#2 is a little weird up top due to the softening affect.

I did take a shot tighter on the small dock. I should have taken one even tighter though.

5097705216_7d63c372b4_o.jpg

number one is the winner for me, gorgeous. though somehow it seems overly bright to me, not sure.

number one is the winner for me, gorgeous. though somehow it seems overly bright to me, not sure.

:raisedbrow: no channels are clipping. Thanks for the comment!

Most reactions

Back