What's new

proud daddy

Tight Knot

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 30, 2010
Messages
1,398
Reaction score
159
Location
Boca Raton, FL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all,

What do you think of this photo + caption?
C&C appreciated, no matter how harsh or for that matter, nice.

$proud daddy - small.webp
 
Pithy verse. Photo seems gray all over, as if it needs some contrast or different elements.
 
I can dig it...I feel the same. My wife is pregnant with twins right now...I'll keep your words in mind. Thanks for sharing your perspective
 
Agreed with the gray- perhaps one color element, or something to really draw your eye in?
 
Pithy verse. Photo seems gray all over, as if it needs some contrast or different elements.

Thanks for the C&C Designer,

I had to look up "pithy" in the dictionary :blushing:.
I actually lowered the opacity of the layer to make sure the writing was clearly visible.
Here is the original:

$Caesarea - Tree in the Ruins - B-W - small.webp
 
I can dig it...I feel the same. My wife is pregnant with twins right now...I'll keep your words in mind. Thanks for sharing your perspective

Thanks Charlie,

Best of luck to both of you with the little ones. May you have a tremendous amount of love between all of you forever.
 
I can dig it...I feel the same. My wife is pregnant with twins right now...I'll keep your words in mind. Thanks for sharing your perspective

Congrats friend. My wife and I had twins in April 2012. Most amazing experience of my life. Best of luck to you both (also enjoy your sleep now). Lol.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom