Providence

wobe

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1.jpg

Olympus 35 ED

Oh that's really nice! I feel like black and white film is so much more interesting than digital, its hard to explain. It has a feel. Really nice shot!

Oh that's really nice! I feel like black and white film is so much more interesting than digital, its hard to explain. It has a feel. Really nice shot!
Thank you! I agree of course ;)

BnW film is all I do. This is a nice photograph. Nicely composed.
Many thanks and much appreciated, I'm new to B&W so eager to learn the composition traits vs colour.

Wonderful! There are a lot of old buildings in the UK that have a lot of charm. When I was small, we lived in High Wycombe, and we had friends who lived in an old mill with a water wheel, and I remember spending nights there, and lying in the bed looking at the contrast of the almost black beams against the white plaster walls. There are some memories that we keep forever.

Wonderful! There are a lot of old buildings in the UK that have a lot of charm. When I was small, we lived in High Wycombe, and we had friends who lived in an old mill with a water wheel, and I remember spending nights there, and lying in the bed looking at the contrast of the almost black beams against the white plaster walls. There are some memories that we keep forever.
Yes - This was in the Cotswolds on a short stay for a couple of nights, beautiful area with plenty of photogenic dwellings!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back