Prudential Building in Pink

Stephen.C

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Took this shot in 10ish degree weather with barely any gloves on. Was FREEZING! Lucky I got the shot how I mostly wanted.
One of my teachers in school really likes my work, and she asked me to take a picture of the Prudential Building in Boston because she had her reception at the very top floor! Ive been up there, its a very nice restaurant. The floor below it is called the skywalk, and its about 10$ and you can walk around and look out over boston. It's very cool! Anyways, my teacher saw it today and she really liked it!
Hope yall like it too! Cheers ;)
5382618459_b7039d31f4_b.jpg

Not bad. Nice rule of thirds, but i wish the foreground was a little brighter, or it to be a complete shadow/outline, and not the inbetween kinda see-able brightness it is now.

Regards,
Jake

Nice! I wish I could get shots like that! and in my opinion some of the best shots break the rule of thirds rule.

looks good. perhaps a bit more pink would add more color to it.

Looks good, I wish the top of the tall building wasnt cut off though.

I wish the antenna/pointy thing on top of the building isn't cropped off.

When you get to go up there again to the observatory deck, you should get the audio guide. It offers some interesting history of Boston as you glance at the different parts of the city.

Thanks guys!
You pretty much touched on all my negative points... I edited it again before I printed it and did some final tweaks.
Yep, been there Cow, its pretty awesome!

Great photo; I was in town last night. I wanted to take my camera, but a wee bit too cold for me to schelp my camera. The Cambridge side of the river is a great vantage point.

Love this. Try some color correction or B&W!

Most reactions

Back