PS3 + extras for a nice Tripod

Soulz3urn3lack

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I know this is a long shot but I've posted this on a few different photog forums trying to find a gamer by chance.

Looking to trade my newer 320gig PS3 with 5 games and 2 controllers for a nice Manfrotto (With head) or 350$ trades must be of equal used value.

Will not ship first.

Games are

Twisted metal
Dead space
Soul calibur 4
Killzone 3
Ratchet and clank a crack in time

Controllers are:

Original ps3 controller
Baterang light up controller

f0931d29.jpg

Last edited:
I've never used one to give a proper reference, but (for a charge) there are services out there who will oversee/mediate trades between people. Ie both parties ship their items to the mediate company who will then ship out both items to the people once they are both sent in. You might want to look into this option if you want to add a layer of protection when making item for item trades via post.

Manfrotto 055XPro Black?

Would like a setup of equal value to what I'm asking.

I've never used one to give a proper reference, but (for a charge) there are services out there who will oversee/mediate trades between people. Ie both parties ship their items to the mediate company who will then ship out both items to the people once they are both sent in. You might want to look into this option if you want to add a layer of protection when making item for item trades via post.

I've seen those around other forums but never bothered using them. Thanks for the heads up.

Most reactions

Back