What's new

Psychedelic

Wow, I'm really liking this one Frequency!!
This might be one of my favorite shots from you!! Nice job!!
 
Starting to grow on your pictures frequency. Well done. Nicely captured flowers too!
 
Cool! :thumbup: I'm hearing "In A Gadda Da Vida" playing inthe background. :lol:
 
Wow, I'm really liking this one Frequency!!
This might be one of my favorite shots from you!! Nice job!!

O, Thank you so much Mish ;)

Starting to grow on your pictures frequency. Well done. Nicely captured flowers too!

Thank you friend Burgh :D

Cool! :thumbup: I'm hearing "In A Gadda Da Vida" playing inthe background. :lol:

Thank you so much even though i don't know what this Gadda Da Vida ;)
 
"In A Gadda Da Vida" was a popular rock song back in the 1970's by a group called "The Iron Butterfly" ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom