What's new

Public Garden (again)

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Messages
3,872
Reaction score
2,368
Location
Somewhere in Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Walk through every morning on way to work. Weather has been amazing this week.

A couple more from yesterday:

1. Japanese Lantern (D700 - 70-200 f/2.8)




2. Tulips (D700 - 24mm f/2.8D)




3. More Tulips (D700 - Sigma 35mm f/1.4)




4. Untitled (lighting is a bit harsh for B&W - probably trash it) (70-200 f/2.8)


Thanks for looking.
 
Last edited:
All are nice--very springlike. To tie it in, I'd like to see the last one in color.
 
All are nice--very springlike. To tie it in, I'd like to see the last one in color.

Thanks. Here's the color:

p1574072310-5.jpg
 
I like the light on the tulips in the 3rd one, but not crazy about the street light. Maybe clone that out?

Kinda bothered me too, but I left it in for some reason I can't seem to recall ...

p1574105574-5.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom