TamiAz Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Sep 26, 2011 Messages 1,004 Reaction score 524 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 25, 2014 #1 for lemons... Lemons04 by TamiAz, on Flickr Lemons03 by TamiAz, on Flickr
I IzzieK TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined May 18, 2014 Messages 1,480 Reaction score 335 Location Missouri, USA/Melbourne, Australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 25, 2014 #2 If I did not know this are lemons, I would have said they look sweet because it is yellow...and yellow means "ripe" but exclude the lemon in that category...nice shot.
If I did not know this are lemons, I would have said they look sweet because it is yellow...and yellow means "ripe" but exclude the lemon in that category...nice shot.
mmaria Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Sep 4, 2013 Messages 6,494 Reaction score 2,991 Location Wonderland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 25, 2014 #3 I like composition in the first picture but... is that lemon a bit oversaturated? or it could be just me...
I like composition in the first picture but... is that lemon a bit oversaturated? or it could be just me...
Designer Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 13, 2012 Messages 18,505 Reaction score 4,853 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 25, 2014 #4 I think the green mat is not helping.