What's new

Pumpkin Kitty

seven

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 21, 2005
Messages
550
Reaction score
16
Location
Calgary
Just sitting by the pumpkin...

P1010179.jpg


Post your thoughts.
 
Love the look on the kitties face!
 
Brilliant...abslutely fantastic.
Composition, lighting, contrast, the look of the cat.

This to me is a 9/10 if not a 10/10! Perhaps a tighter crop?
 
I really like it! I love the way it makes the hint of orange in your cats fur stand out. Wonderful!
 
The side light and the pumpkin giving the orange background are really nice here.
All the cat's hairs are so clearly defined. The expression is as if it were kind of suspicious at what was going on with that camera --- nice :).
 
Post your thoughts.
hmmm I really should get out of bed.... it's 11am... and i haven't had brekky yet. Got 2 assignments to do today. :-(

Ohhh the photo! hehehe. I reckon it's so so so cuuute!!! The kitty looks like a mafia cat though with that expression... looks a bit evil.

Maybe you could bump up the contrast a little to make the kitty a little bit whiter.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom