Pumpkin patch trip

dry3210

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1. Bit disappointed neither of us thought to remove the bib...fail
index.php

2. He's a bit out of focus but the version I have with him more in focus theres a kid in the background
index.php

index.php

4. I'm very disappointed that when I quickly reviewed this I didn't notice the leaf at the time...I might try to clone it out but doubt I can
index.php

index.php

6. The guy in the background bothers me...
index.php

...so I tried to clone him out...
index.php

Any C&C besides what I already pointed out? Any any like or are they just whatever

Love 4,5,6,7 looks like you had fun cant give you any C&C not qualified to do so but I can tell you what I liked

Love 4,5,6,7 looks like you had fun cant give you any C&C not qualified to do so but I can tell you what I liked

Thanks. My other half actually wants to go back just to redo the pictures without the bib on ha ha. We'll see if we have time though.

Thanks for the comment

the spot where you cloned the guy out looks a little to crisp, put a little blur on the tree to make it blend in a bit more! but other than that, photos look great! and about the bib, every photographer makes a mistake here or there while shooting! dont worry about it to much, just learn from it and move on!!

the spot where you cloned the guy out looks a little to crisp, put a little blur on the tree to make it blend in a bit more! but other than that, photos look great! and about the bib, every photographer makes a mistake here or there while shooting! dont worry about it to much, just learn from it and move on!!

Thanks. I'll give the blur idea a go and see how it goes!

It sounds like this was a good learning experience. You've learned to pay more attention to details both before and after shots. Keep it up :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back