What's new

Pumpkin Patch

Scruff McGruff

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 5, 2008
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Location
Atlanta, GA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit


Most of the pumpkins here were already ripped off their vines by potential customers, but it was a patch at some point. :)
 
Ooooo I love it...
Can you let the color of the pumpkin show up while the rest remains the same? That would look cool.
 
I think the selective coloring wouldn't look very good.

As it is now - very cool. The light shining on the pumpkins is great - they look like little spheres waiting for something to happen.
 
it's a classic but nice
 
Thanks all. I'm still wary of selective coloring so I don't think I'll do it. Besides, that would take forever here with all these pumpkins. :)
 
Thanks all. I'm still wary of selective coloring so I don't think I'll do it. Besides, that would take forever here with all these pumpkins. :)


Can you do just one pumpkin...please. I just want to see how it looks.:)
 
Here you go. This just confirmed my suspicions that I wouldn't like it.

IMG_33501.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom