What's new

punk.rock

Pleasetakeitkind

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 20, 2008
Messages
354
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well before I picked up my camera i decided to lay my guitar down. I was bored and decided that it was probably the coolest thing in my room. Please let me know whatcha think. (Makeshift lighting and backdrop).

1
IMG_3582.jpg


2
IMG_36212.jpg



3
IMG_3654.jpg


4.
IMG_3634.jpg
 
Cool shots, the depth of field is awesome on all of them :thumbup:
 
Thanks. #1 Was actually originally just a test shot to check my exposure levels. I ended up liking the way it turned out so i kept it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom