punk

giorgia

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
these are some shots of some friends of mine ... they were playing in a squat in rome and they let me take over the small and crowded stage (which was just the far end of a room, basically one step above the crowd) and jam my flash into their faces while they played hehehe.
i desaturated them a bit with photoshop.
my favorites are the first two. i didn't bother putting the others on my flickr but i thought it was only fair to put one shot of each band member in this thread

lockedin03copia.jpg

lockedin05copia.jpg

lockedin01copia.jpg

lockedin02copia.jpg

lockedin04copia.jpg

lockedin06.jpg

i'm aware of the fact that usually in concerts you don't use flashes at all because they change the atmosphere, but this place had one very lame little light bulb hanging from the ceiling. plus, i actually like this effect for these kinds of concerts. i feel like the hard lights add to the angry and sometimes roudy attitude. but please let me know what you think!

ps. the band's name is locked in. if you're curious check them out at www.myspace.com/lockedinhc

Don't know what kind of flash or how you used it exactly but in most of the images it looks like the flash didn't reach the faces.

nice shots for band photography, but as cloud said, there needs to be a little more light on them. maybe back off just a little bit on 1, 3, and 6. I've only ever shot one band, though it was on a couple of occasions, without a flash every time, I have had nothing but problems. So using one definitely helps.

Most reactions

Back