What's new

Punta de Uian

SingleShutter

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 29, 2009
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
Philippines
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi. I would like to share some pics from our recent destination.

These photos are from Punta de Uian in Zambales, Philippines:

IMG_6479.jpg


IMG_9872.jpg


IMG_6516.jpg


View the rest of the set here: Punta de Uian

Cheers!
 
Not sure I like the effect of the super wide angle in 1 and 3 (though I do like the fact that they are night shots), but I am very, very sure that I love Photo 2.
 
Hi Lafoto.

Really? I don't know why but I'm in-love with ultra wide shots. Hehehe.

Thanks!!!!!!
 
Well, I think it's a matter of tastes. I personally don't like vignetting, either, and many others like it a lot. That's nothing that can be discussed - as tastes are just that: personal tastes.

But I do like the closeness on the girls, their cuteness (easily!), the focus on their eyes, the catchlights in their eyes, and their interaction. The soft, even light and warm colours add to it all. Very pleasing.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom