What's new

Puppers

shooke

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 8, 2009
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
What else could I have done to make this a better shot?? I am very new at this and need some feedback?? Thanks

Summer~

33.jpg
 
Last edited:
- Grass is a bit distracting.
- Super bright sunlight isn't helping too much, different time of day, different setting (with less direct sun), or use of a circular polarizer would help.
- Colors look a bit off.
- Post processing looks a bit harsh...? If any? Not sure... too much sharpening? Something odd is up.
 
Yeah...maybe to much saturation? Like I said, I am new at this and all the feedback helps.... Good bad....ugly or sad;)!! I like the colors a lot though...how do I get lots of color with out using saturation?

Thanks
Summer~
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom