Alison Swiss Army Friend Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jun 21, 2004 Messages 9,468 Reaction score 106 Location TX Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 14, 2005 #16 Awwwwww....Lucy and Winston had babies?! So very sweet!
'Daniel' TPF Noob! Joined Dec 30, 2004 Messages 1,507 Reaction score 14 Location Manchester, UK Oct 14, 2005 #17 hahaha they are so cool. If I could I'd buy one, it would get lonely though in my house alone
Nagala TPF Noob! Joined Aug 10, 2004 Messages 297 Reaction score 2 Location Nashville Oct 14, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #18 Thanks everyone. Yes, they are Winston and Lucy's pups. They're weimeraners and about 5 weeks old. Somehow, I doubt I'll have trouble finding good homes.
Thanks everyone. Yes, they are Winston and Lucy's pups. They're weimeraners and about 5 weeks old. Somehow, I doubt I'll have trouble finding good homes.
TPOL TPF Noob! Joined Sep 20, 2005 Messages 124 Reaction score 1 Location PA Oct 14, 2005 #19 if you absolutely have to sell them..make sure they can come back and visit or vice versa...if they are close enough..VERY CUTE PUPPIES!
if you absolutely have to sell them..make sure they can come back and visit or vice versa...if they are close enough..VERY CUTE PUPPIES!