P penfold1 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 7, 2006 Messages 89 Reaction score 0 Location Buffalo Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 2, 2008 #1 Oh how I wish the shutter speed was a little quicker to not have blurred their moving heads. C&C please!!!
Oh how I wish the shutter speed was a little quicker to not have blurred their moving heads. C&C please!!!
I iflynething TPF Noob! Joined Oct 26, 2006 Messages 1,346 Reaction score 0 Location South Carolina USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 2, 2008 #2 Did you use that 1.8 lens? ~Michael~
D Dmitri No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 20, 2008 Messages 5,882 Reaction score 44 Location End of the line Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 2, 2008 #3 Puppies!!! :heart: Nice picture, man! Playing or not, that one on the bottom sure looks like he means business! Sweet capture :thumbup:
Puppies!!! :heart: Nice picture, man! Playing or not, that one on the bottom sure looks like he means business! Sweet capture :thumbup:
P penfold1 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 7, 2006 Messages 89 Reaction score 0 Location Buffalo Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 3, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Yep, I was using the 1.8 lens. I love it, it is all I use for most of my photography, unless I really need telephoto, then i borrow L glass from my brother.
Yep, I was using the 1.8 lens. I love it, it is all I use for most of my photography, unless I really need telephoto, then i borrow L glass from my brother.