Puppy pics, C&C please!

Curiosity Cosby

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The first one is the only one I really care about. On the second one, he just fell asleep in a really funny position, thought I'd share :)

Daythree.jpg

Daythree2.jpg

Neither really do anything much for me. The first because you cant see its face really. The second is OOF. Also again up the ISO so you dont need to use the lower shutter speed. Also by using a higher ISO you wont need to use the flash as much.

Great idea, do you know of an ISO range that is usually pretty good for indoor portrait shooting? Or do I just need to kinda fiddle with it til I get it?

Great idea, do you know of an ISO range that is usually pretty good for indoor portrait shooting? Or do I just need to kinda fiddle with it til I get it?

My answer is always going to play around with the settings. You can always restore the original settings. But the more you play with the settings the more you will learn about what you like and dislike. If you have a program like picasa or photo shop or gimp you can see what the settings were on the pictures.

just fiddle with it since it depends on the amount of ambient light in the room you're in.

in one room in my house i can shoot with no flash at f/2 at iso 400 and 1/20th shutter, but in the other room i need to either use around 1/10th shutter or up the iso to around 640 or 800

Most reactions

Back