song2006 TPF Noob! Joined Jul 13, 2006 Messages 264 Reaction score 0 Location New Jersey Jul 25, 2006 #1
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 26, 2006 Moderator 🛠️ #2 That's his toy? And still so in one piece? Selective colouring is fun in PS, isn't it? I have had to play with it when I only just learnt how to do it, too. But many find the effect --- would "cheesy" be the word here? Maybe... something like that..
That's his toy? And still so in one piece? Selective colouring is fun in PS, isn't it? I have had to play with it when I only just learnt how to do it, too. But many find the effect --- would "cheesy" be the word here? Maybe... something like that..
x highhand17 TPF Noob! Joined Nov 11, 2005 Messages 332 Reaction score 5 Jul 26, 2006 #3 This one is cute haha
J JJP TPF Noob! Joined Jun 13, 2006 Messages 315 Reaction score 0 Location Kent, England. Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 26, 2006 #4 Haha, I personally really liked the selective colouring here, and the picture itself is a great shot and made me laugh. Nice work, haha.
Haha, I personally really liked the selective colouring here, and the picture itself is a great shot and made me laugh. Nice work, haha.
song2006 TPF Noob! Joined Jul 13, 2006 Messages 264 Reaction score 0 Location New Jersey Jul 26, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 LaFoto said: That's his toy? And still so in one piece? Click to expand... its actually new. after he did this.... i thought it was time for a new toy. But many find the effect --- would "cheesy" be the word here? Maybe... something like that.. Click to expand... CHEESY??! well i like it! :greenpbl:
LaFoto said: That's his toy? And still so in one piece? Click to expand... its actually new. after he did this.... i thought it was time for a new toy. But many find the effect --- would "cheesy" be the word here? Maybe... something like that.. Click to expand... CHEESY??! well i like it! :greenpbl: