Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Very nicely done!

Space Face

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Running the risk of being accused of bumping your post (that's all of 16 hours old:rolleyes:) I think the use of dof here is very good. Now get the Macro kit out a give me a frame filled close up of the yellow bits:D

OP
K9Kirk

K9Kirk

Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Running the risk of being accused of bumping your post (that's all of 16 hours old:rolleyes:) I think the use of dof here is very good. Now get the Macro kit out a give me a frame filled close up of the yellow bits:D

Thank you. Actually, that was taken with my 105 mm macro although I wasn't trying to get real close up, just wanted to capture some detail a little further away than say, my nifty 50.

Space Face

Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit

Thank you. Actually, that was taken with my 105 mm macro although I wasn't trying to get real close up, just wanted to capture some detail a little further away than say, my nifty 50.

Yeah, I was being facetious:D:D;)

OP
K9Kirk

K9Kirk

Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit

You usually are, I come to expect it. :trink39:

Space Face

Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit

No, sometimes I'm actually sarcastic but by saying that I'm being facetious:madass:

OP
K9Kirk

K9Kirk

Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit

No, sometimes I'm actually sarcastic but by saying that I'm being facetious:madass:

Again, I come to expect that. My brothers and best friends are the same way, love the wit.

nokk

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
i wish it were a tad brighter (could be the crappy work monitor i'm using), but it's very pretty!

Most reactions

New Topics