Purple Fade

K9Kirk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
11142167-f studio.jpg

Very nicely done!

Running the risk of being accused of bumping your post (that's all of 16 hours old:rolleyes:) I think the use of dof here is very good. Now get the Macro kit out a give me a frame filled close up of the yellow bits:D

Running the risk of being accused of bumping your post (that's all of 16 hours old:rolleyes:) I think the use of dof here is very good. Now get the Macro kit out a give me a frame filled close up of the yellow bits:D

Thank you. Actually, that was taken with my 105 mm macro although I wasn't trying to get real close up, just wanted to capture some detail a little further away than say, my nifty 50.

Thank you. Actually, that was taken with my 105 mm macro although I wasn't trying to get real close up, just wanted to capture some detail a little further away than say, my nifty 50.

Yeah, I was being facetious:D:D;)

You usually are, I come to expect it. :trink39:

No, sometimes I'm actually sarcastic but by saying that I'm being facetious:madass:

No, sometimes I'm actually sarcastic but by saying that I'm being facetious:madass:

Again, I come to expect that. My brothers and best friends are the same way, love the wit.

i wish it were a tad brighter (could be the crappy work monitor i'm using), but it's very pretty!

Most reactions

Back