What's new

Purple Petals

Kazooie

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 28, 2011
Messages
1,231
Reaction score
138
Location
Alaska
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IMG_2053.jpg


IMG_2055.jpg


Can't decide which one I like more... thoughts? :)
 
nothing is really wowing me from these two, but if i had to pick i would say the second just because the first one doesnt have one main subject. Maybe if you blurred out some of the flowers on the right?
 
oversaturated and they look blue on my screen, more blue than purple
 
I haven't been ignoring you, only trying to figure out how to thank you. :)

What I mean is, I'm trying to thank you with out sounding sarcastic or awkward. :)
 
i like the first; in the second, the flower looks a bit over exposed?

Regards :D
 
Why do you like all that wasted space? I see you frame this way often.
 
i like the first; in the second, the flower looks a bit over exposed?

Regards :D
Thanks, I hadn't noticed that before. :)

Why do you like all that wasted space? I see you frame this way often.
Honestly, I'm not sure how to describe the feeling I get from empty space. Imagine the best of everything and then convert it to a visual feeling and you got it. :lol:

Anyways, now that I look semi-back, I think the focus was off as well. I really need to get a dedicated macro lens.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom