jeroen No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 1, 2005 Messages 1,136 Reaction score 112 Location Amsterdam, The Netherlands Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 8, 2011 #1
mishele Moderator Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jun 19, 2009 Messages 13,661 Reaction score 4,898 Location In your dreams! Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 9, 2011 Moderator 🛠️ #2 I would start off by not centering the pole....=) Here is a link about composition........ 10 Top Photography Composition Rules | Photography Mad
I would start off by not centering the pole....=) Here is a link about composition........ 10 Top Photography Composition Rules | Photography Mad
The_Traveler Completely Counter-dependent Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 11, 2006 Messages 18,743 Reaction score 8,049 Location Mid-Atlantic US Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 10, 2011 Banned #3 Without any sarcasm I don't understand the wordplay you are making. Does purple route have some specific meaning in the Netherlands? I understand that the sign color matches the flowers but beyond that I am stumped.
Without any sarcasm I don't understand the wordplay you are making. Does purple route have some specific meaning in the Netherlands? I understand that the sign color matches the flowers but beyond that I am stumped.