Put a logo on your pictures program

seksislavm

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello everybody,

what I need is a program which can put a logo on all photos I select so that if some copies my photos he wont be able to remove the logo and therefore wont be able to use it. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
me

P.S. dont tell me photoshop please. Unless there is a way to do something at the same time to all the photos I open. If so please link me a guide or explain it to me how it works.

forgot to mention... search for "automate batch" in photoshop too. You'll have to record the automation (which believe it or not, I can do it but not explain how I did it).

I use it all the time for proofing. My action is called "proof emboss" (something I named myself. It opens a photo, puts my name on it, resizes it, renames it (usually proof NAME-001 and so on) and then closes it automatically.

Do some homework on it. Photoshop is very powerful!

I've attached a screenshot of what to look for in photoshop (I am still using 7.0)

Attachments

• $batchscreen.jpg
    $batchscreen.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 182
Is there a way I can do this automatic to all the pictures i select? I really dont wanna do it one by one. :/ cuz they are lots of pic. Thank mate for your replay

That's the thing... you can set it up for entire folders and include their sub-folders too if you want. I'd download the trial programs and see if you like it.

Most reactions

Back