What's new

Quality Issue with FB

smoke665

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 29, 2016
Messages
17,050
Reaction score
10,444
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Whenever I post to FB I always use my Android tablet to double check the quality and color. For some reason yesterday when I tried to post some images they're sharp when viewing on a computer screen, but looking at them on either my phone, my tablet or my wife's tablet, the quality is terrible. Finally uploaded to a Flickr album and shared the album. No problems with that approach, everything as it should be. Nothing I'm doing is any different than I've done forever. Tried changing the resolution, but that didn't have any effect. Anyone else come across this laterly????
 
its most likely a codec issue.

And how the website in particularly works with it all. No big deal really in the end as you found a method that works with the problem.

Its alot easier to see in cell phone photos... do a 100% zoom photo on something thats 10 feet away and then look at it on your pc
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom