What's new

How do I convert HEIC files without losing quality?

AliDee

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 31, 2025
Messages
18
Reaction score
8
Location
Germany
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So this might sound stupid but I noticed that all the photos from my iPhone are saved in this format called HEIC and some of my apps and even my computer don’t seem to recognize them. I tried using a couple of online converters, but the images looked lower quality afterward, which is really frustrating and I can't edit or share them properl. Is there any way to convert HEIC without losing quality? Thanks!
 
That's probably the best solution out there, thanks again!

Time consuming, though. You must load, then export, each image individually.

 
Time consuming, though. You must load, then export, each image individually.

Oh, I'm more than willing to spend some time doing it as long as I convert all I need and get decent quality
 
That’s Apple for you. Always reinventing the wheel. JPEG has been a perfectly fine format for decades. Didn’t a new incompatible format that brings nothing new to the table.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom