What's new

Quebec fall landscape

bigtwinky

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 6, 2008
Messages
4,821
Reaction score
286
Location
Montreal
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Gotta love fall in Quebec :)

Comments, CC... its all appreciated :thumbup:

4002105109_f14d85ba0a_o.jpg
 
Beautiful! :thumbup:
 
the church steeple is what makes this shot "quebec", hehe
 
I always love to see fall colors shots since I live in the desert. Since I find the leaves so much more interesting I would probably lose a some sky and bring the focus to the fall colors. Nice shot.
 
Beautiful shot!! Like the clouds, colors and the way it all came together.
 
Thanks for taking the time to comment.

I agree about the leaves, but scene just didnt allow me to aim the camera down. Might of tried zooming in and recomposing. Thanks for the though.

As the sky was bright, I actually processed this one with 3 HDR images. Glad its not too obvious! :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom