Question About Nikon D300S

Azam

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello,

I am new to this forum. I had a questions and needed some advice. I am looking to purchase a new Nikon D300S camera body only. Most of the places I have seen are selling them for like $1500, but when I searched on Bing, It showed a couple of sites selling them for around $700, they claim in the description that they are brand new. Two of the sites were skypointdigital and supremecamera

I want to know, does anyone have any experience with these websites? Or, are they trying to sell fake Nikon D300? The price is tempting, but I dont want to waste my money either. Any advice please?

Thank you,
Azam

General rule of thumb, if it sounds too good to be true it probably is. Also you can check out resellerratings.com and type in the name and see if it's legit or not. My advice would be to stay away from that and check out adorama, bhphotovideo, and amazon, they usually have refurbished models at lower prices as well. GL
TJ

Could also be a grey market item, but not at half price. Personally I wouldn't bother with such a ridiculously low price.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back