What's new

Question for all of you out there

Carson38

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 8, 2010
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Location
Idaho
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Is there any good and reliable online schools for photography out there?
 
The Online University of Youtube should do. It's free and goes at your own place. Otherwise, I think you'd be better off with the local community college.
 
Go with something thats hands on and the instructor is available to answer questions easily. I'm not against online schools but I'd like an instructor right there along side of me. Working with me on direction of poses and angles along with lighting, etc. Its tough to do online.
 
I agree with the whole hands on, but we live in a small town and they hardly have anything in photography. I just have to wait awhile. So I figured until then I could do something online.
 
If there is a photgrapher in your town, offer yourself as an intern. You'll learn alot with hands on training. It'll probably cost the same too. Online schools are not cheap.
 
Thanks vft thats a good idea!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom