What's new

questions about cheap studio kit and green screens

TrueColors

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 23, 2010
Messages
37
Reaction score
1
Location
Connecticut
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey everyone-

I just got an offer to do senior portraits for a small school - they have 10 seniors. I have been wanting studio lighting for some time now. I found this cheap studio kit which seems like I can use for now, but should I avoid this? I know it wont be perfect, but I wanna know if its total junk.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/SP3500-Complete-Portrait-Studio-Kit/dp/B000ZI3TN2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=photo&qid=1274142453&sr=1-1"]Amazon.com: SP3500 Complete Portrait Studio Kit - 3 Studio Flash/Strobe, 2 softboxes, 3 backdrops, wireless: Camera & Photo[/ame]

Also does anyone use green screens with digital backdrops?

Thanks
 
Hey everyone-

I just got an offer to do senior portraits for a small school - they have 10 seniors. I have been wanting studio lighting for some time now. I found this cheap studio kit which seems like I can use for now, but should I avoid this? I know it wont be perfect, but I wanna know if its total junk.

Amazon.com: SP3500 Complete Portrait Studio Kit - 3 Studio Flash/Strobe, 2 softboxes, 3 backdrops, wireless: Camera & Photo

Also does anyone use green screens with digital backdrops?

Thanks
Who the heck can tell!

They don't give any specs on the 2 (cough) Pro lights, no size for the reflector or the umbrella, they don't say how high the light stands will go, the size of the backdrop or what it's made of.

Why do they keep so many secrets? To sucker as many buyers as possible?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom