What's new

Quick and easy question..CS3 or CS4?

Markw

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 25, 2008
Messages
4,057
Reaction score
230
Location
Baltimore
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
What is the main differences between Photoshop CS3 and CS4?

Mark
 
cs4 no question. Especially 64bit ;)
 
Its kind of late to be buying CS4, especially if you have CS3. Rumor mill says CS5 is around the corner, and that means Adobe might cut off ACR upgrade support for CS4 once that happens. ...but if you don't plan on getting a new camera body in the next couple years, and can get CS4 for a good price, then I guess the differences are something to consider. I skipped CS3 though, so I don't know.
 
wait for CS5, its right around the corner!!!!
 
Well..my price for CS4 is about $125. So great price. Thanks.

Mark
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom