quick HDR C&C

JbleezyJ

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.jflophotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Haven't done HDR in a while but I felt like doing one today. I would like some C&C I know people have mixed feelings about HDR but let me know what you think. Thanks!

Calaverasrd.jpg

i really love this, but it just looks like a long exposure. how is it HDR? FYI im not familiar w HDR

i really love this, but it just looks like a long exposure. how is it HDR? FYI im not familiar w HDR

There is a tool in photoshop where you can "pseudo-HDR" an image. It allows you to adjust some slider bars and make it look like HDR without having to take 3 different pictures...

There is a tool in photoshop where you can "pseudo-HDR" an image. It allows you to adjust some slider bars and make it look like HDR without having to take 3 different pictures...

OP didn't indicate if it was a real HDR or simulated...

It could be that the car drove by during the longer exposure, or perhaps the car was driving by through all three if it was bracketed fast enough. Wouldn't that cause the same effect?

OP:

Looks like youve got some CA or something going on on the telephone poles. Also, it's not as clear as I would like. Maybe a little movement goin' on too...

OP didn't indicate if it was a real HDR or simulated...

It could be that the car drove by during the longer exposure, or perhaps the car was driving by through all three if it was bracketed fast enough. Wouldn't that cause the same effect?

OP:

Looks like youve got some CA or something going on on the telephone poles. Also, it's not as clear as I would like. Maybe a little movement goin' on too...

It is an actual HDR with 3 exposures I just snapped a pic with a long exposure when the car passed by. I don't know why when I do HDR my images don't seem to be as sharp as I'd like either maybe I need a sturdier tripod. and I always seem to get CA when doing hdr also.

Most reactions

Back