What's new

quick & pretty

what's quick and what's pretty in the picture ;)
 
what's quick and what's pretty in the picture ;)
Well, I figure that since my Rhodo bush only condescends to bloom for one week every year, it comes and goes rather quickly. And my old SV1000S, I just think she's super pretty. :wink:
 
I like the concept of this shot, just not the execution.

The DOF is too thin for subjects that have this much natural depth.
 
I like the concept of this shot, just not the execution.

The DOF is too thin for subjects that have this much natural depth.

Thanks, I can understand your view (no doubt shared by many), but I wanted it razor thin here. I used to be a f8 junkie back when, but these days I often like this kind of DOF except of course for where I have to have it- portraits, landscapes, and such.
 
ok... after we established some facts here ;) ... jmo..

you have two subjects competing for attention. The composition and the colors (red green and purple) are all about "look at me- no no, don't look at him, look at me"
 
Thanks, mmaria, good point(s). I have lots of images of both subjects separately, and I agree they do clash together. I sort of like the competition 'cause it keeps me looking around the frame- might cause headaches, I suppose...

Here's another angle from a few minutes earlier, but I thought it was kind of 2-D:

 
Used to have that exact bike but in black, matte black frame. LOVED it. Best bike I ever had.

Got a spare pillion seat if you want it lol
 
Used to have that exact bike but in black, matte black frame. LOVED it. Best bike I ever had.

Got a spare pillion seat if you want it lol

Awesome! Thanks, but I *think* I still have the pillion, somewhere... It's my fav bike ever, and I've owned maybe 20 or so bikes. Did you ever post in the SV-portal? Still lots of SV1000 nuts in there- and several from NZ.
 
Haha nope never on there. I was on Kiwibiker. Had lots of riders that used to meet up.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom