What's new

Quick question about crop

Nordi

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 26, 2014
Messages
53
Reaction score
33
Location
Serbia and Montenegro
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are two pictures.
I have a hard time choosing between, so ask you for opinion.

3.jpg


kola-u-trku2.jpg
 
First one. Car has more Room to drive in to
 
I'm not a pro but I prefer the top one as it gives room to the right for the car to "go to" instead of just in the middle
and the car is more prominent in the frame.
I'd crop it a little bit more just to compare with the car skewed to the left.
 
as much as i love breaking rules, the center-weighted one doesnt work here.
 
Well, my opinion is the same.
So I'm going with the top image with little more crop from the left.

Thanks for help !!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom