Quick question that needs quicker answer... HELP!

theTKDman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi guys... I dont know if this is the correct placement of this question or not. I will be taking pictures of a martial arts school quite soon; some action shots, some still poses. My question to you guys is where I can obtain (purchase, I assume) backgrounds suitable for martial arts students. Im guessing there is a stock photography website out there that would have something close to what Im looking for. Here is an example of what it is I hope to find: http://www.rmapco.com/Backgrounds.asp

Can anybody out there in the photography world help me?

Ryan Ponte
[email protected]

Unless you are local competition, why don't you email that guy and ask him?

I have actually... no response and I need something to work with as soon as possible. I even called him and waited on hold for fifteen minutes (He's in Missouri and Im in Vancouver). After fifteen on hold I was told he was unavailable. HELP! Lol.

Those look like digital backgrounds. Is that what you are looking for or do you want actual fabric backgrounds.

The digital backgrounds are what Im looking for. I would actually love the ones he has.... lol.

Those are ALL really easy to make in PS. Why not try a few?

I am definately not a photoshop guy.... Although I am learning. If someone on here could make comparable ones I would compensate. Maybe.... I dunno, ten bucks a piece?

I /could/ make about 100 a day... How many do you want?

All you are going to need is a chroma green backdrop and the digital backgrounds to add, all of the backgrounds in that gallery are computer generated.

If you are not good at photoshop editing the photos to seemlessly get the students onto those digital backdrops is not going to be easy.

The suggestions are all good, however, if I was in the situation, I would skip the fancy-shmancy (lol) faked in backgrounds and use local props and some creative coloured lighting to get what I wanted done. At most, a dark 10 X 12 muslin backdrop and 3-4 gelled speedlights would get me what I need.

Faster, easier and just as effective.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back