What's new

Quick shots from south west Texas. C&C always welcome

questor886

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 23, 2008
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm wrapping up working in Fort Stockton, Texas. Being the city boy that I am I had to run and grab my camera when I found this guy in my hotel parking lot. They were taken in haste and I've still got a lot to learn about my camera.
DSC_0046-1.jpg

This one I know is not a great shot but I do like the flash reflection in his little eyes... lol He was a wee bit upset with me following him around with my camera.
evileyes.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom