Quickie turned out nice

Machupicchu

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is my GF
Shot a quick one while walking in woods, turned out pretty good.
IMG_3856.jpg

She's really pretty... but I had to comment on the title! Most of my quickies turn out pretty nice as well. :lmao:

Nice picture!

lighting is pretty harsh but it's still cool. beautiful model!

Tressa

Ya this was around sunset so its a little harsh but i think it fits the mage well. And thank you this is my girlfriend and she is beautiful! I was just surprised because i didn't even set up for it, i dont even think it was on auto exposure :lmao: i was just clickin em off to be a smart ass and as you can tell by her face this was about halfway in-between its still funny, and ok now its getting annoying, hahah

in this sharp light, her eyebrows, lips, and skintone are getting lost....if u use auto, keep exposure compensation on -1....white/bright subjects need to be slightly underexposed.
In India despite people having brown skin tone, still i have to face light toned(fair) subjects and shooting in sunlight keep EC -1.
If still un-controlled, i switch to manual having full control on my exposures.

no hurry taking memorable good shots...have emotions under control. Photography is an art. selfupp

funny you say that, i actually did end up doing a friends senior portraits and the ec was -1 the entire time. ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back