What's new

Quiet corner of the barn

RobN185

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
617
Reaction score
293
Location
France
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A little overcast this morning, but it gave a nice diffused light in the barn.

8593896607_6773bf63ba_b.jpg
 
You amaze me with your pictures. thank you Ed
 
Beautiful! Nicely done
 
This pic makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, how great when a picture can do that.
Thank you for this wonderful picture, makes me dream of days long gone.
 
Sometimes I see your name and post title and I just know I'm going to love it before I even open the link. And I was right!
 
Hmmmmmmmmmm, should I niggle, or should I just get all warm and fuzzy...:sun:
 
KenC gave me permission...My niggle and it is probably more one of one taste over another...the fine French wine against a Scupadine on the vine palette, but I feel there is too much detail in the doorway. I wanted to be sucked into the room and just a bit up the ladder before letting the warmth overtake me...that's all.

$robn.webp
 
GREAT image, i think it would make a AMAZING B&W.
 
Wow, thanks everyone!
I am so pleased this gave some feelings, this is not a picture type I normally take, but I felt something when I saw this, and I am really glad that feeling was able to be passed on.
I find that is kinda cool.

Thanks again...
 
Wow, thanks everyone!
I am so pleased this gave some feelings, this is not a picture type I normally take, but I felt something when I saw this, and I am really glad that feeling was able to be passed on.
I find that is kinda cool.

Thanks again...

The ability to cause others feel good is very addictive, the more you make other happy the appier you become, its a vicious cycle with NO negative side effects :)

Thank you very much and keep producing these amazing pictures.
I wish I would know how to make such pictures.
I am a L O N G way from this level but I do get "+A" for traying LOL
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom