Quite a morning greeting

ccd333

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
community.webshots.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Sunrise, Pawnee Buttes in northeast Colorado.

P1040388-2.jpg

Panasonic Lumix FZ5
Focal length: 6.0mm (35mm equivalent: 36mm)
Exposure time: 0.125 s (1/8)
Aperture: f/7.1
ISO equiv.: 80

Oh my, what a gorgeous sight! I love how the soft colors are even reflected in the icicles in the foreground. I'd love to see more posts of your area of the world, so POST MORE!

How beautiful! The light is extra special, so soft... and yes, it reflects so nicely in the frost on those dead plants in the foreground. Wow. It seems like spring is even further away from you than it is from us here, isn't it?

beautiful light! love the colors in the sky
nicely exposed... i would bump the contrast a bit though..
thanks for sharing

That is unbelievable. This is my first day on this forum and I am so impressed by a lot of these photos, especially this one since I love shooting the sun and sky.

Thanks for all of the comments. I did bump the contrast a bit....but didn't much, I preferred a softer, more natural look for this shot. There was a haziness to the air from foggy conditions in the area.

Yes, early SPRING in Colorado is always an enigmatic time....March is our snowiest month. Yet it can also be in the 70's and beautiful.

Nice shot! Ive said this about 3 times today on different galleries now on TPF, I wish I had scenery like that to shoot at in the UK, im sure there is some but its either raining or miserable these days! Oh well, nice work!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back