Quiz Question 2.2.07

Next hint:

Big Mike was in the Ballpark with one of his guesses....as was his4ever, but not quite as close.

spilt paint (everyone paints their house once a year... someone has to kick the bucket).

leaky faucets (not fun)

drippy faucets (thought I would add that one just in case we are going for specifics here)

drains that dont drain clogged. It's all that shaving I telling ya! (Vinegar and baking soad does wonders!)

When I lived with a buddy of mine...the toilets got backed up and we couldn't find the problem. We even used one of those plumbing snakes...but to no avail.

We called in the city and they used a long snake with a camera at the end. Turns out that there was a can, tin or aluminium. stuck in the pipe...about 20 feet away from the house, half way to the main sewer line. It would have been a hugh job to dig up the pipe but they managed to use the snake to push the can out to the main line. How does something like that get into your sewer pipe?

When I lived with a buddy of mine...the toilets got backed up and we couldn't find the problem. We even used one of those plumbing snakes...but to no avail.

We called in the city and they used a long snake with a camera at the end. Turns out that there was a can, tin or aluminium. stuck in the pipe...about 20 feet away from the house, half way to the main sewer line. It would have been a hugh job to dig up the pipe but they managed to use the snake to push the can out to the main line. How does something like that get into your sewer pipe?

...oops...sorry..:blushing:

Here's my guess. A guy I know had raw sewage backing up into his brand new $300,000 house because someone from the construction crew or some other subcontractor thought it would be funny to drop a bunch of trash down the cleanout.

en5112a00751.gif

Most reactions

Back