What's new

R


I don't understand. Either this is Vancouver Island slang that I don't know or I'm just a little dense after lunch (a common occurrence).
 
Rrrrrrrrrrrrrr Matey.... as in pirate-talk? Okay... I was reaching there.

Got it. I suppose it's a versatile letter ...

I thought he was talking about the Picasso-esque face that I see in the letter's interior.

:lol: Commenting on, or even being aware of something like that is about ten orders of magnitude greater than my artistic education would allow... just trying to be an intelligent donkey (and failing miserably).
 
Love this. Very Picasso-like figure in the negative space of the R. Well seen.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom