Race Car in the Pits

aemcgo0

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just something I took last weekend down at Talladega. Any Comments?

Adam
037.jpg

Certainly not picturesque as everything feels a bit cramped, but I actually like that look. Guessing I'd be in the minority on that one though. Nice depth too.

Certainly not picturesque as everything feels a bit cramped, but I actually like that look. Guessing I'd be in the minority on that one though. Nice depth too.

Cramped is just how it is on pit road and behind the walls during race weekend, The cramped nature gives it a nice and true feel in my oppinion.

was this taken pre or post race?

This was taken pre-race and the SUV was one of the support vehicles. I was really jazzed about being able to get this shot without a whole throng of people around either car.

Thanks for the comments,
Adam

I like it nice DOF - Shame about the white SUV...

I like it nice DOF - Shame about the white SUV...

The SUV's are a very common thing at the race track, they actually out number the haulers and RV's, I honestly don't believe there would have been any way to compose this image in a manner where any one of those support vehicles would not have appeared. Even then they are just as important as the race cars them selves, it not being there could make the photo seem out of place and un natural in my oppinion.

Most reactions

Back