Certainly not picturesque as everything feels a bit cramped, but I actually like that look. Guessing I'd be in the minority on that one though. Nice depth too.
Certainly not picturesque as everything feels a bit cramped, but I actually like that look. Guessing I'd be in the minority on that one though. Nice depth too.
This was taken pre-race and the SUV was one of the support vehicles. I was really jazzed about being able to get this shot without a whole throng of people around either car.
The SUV's are a very common thing at the race track, they actually out number the haulers and RV's, I honestly don't believe there would have been any way to compose this image in a manner where any one of those support vehicles would not have appeared. Even then they are just as important as the race cars them selves, it not being there could make the photo seem out of place and un natural in my oppinion.