What's new

Rail Kill -- WARNING -- Seriously Gross.

Ysarex94 88

TPF Supporters
Joined
Nov 27, 2011
Messages
7,717
Reaction score
4,577
Location
St. Louis
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I'm walking back from the grocery store about an hour ago and I took the short cut across the tracks. Talk about split down the middle!

I'm not going to paste this one into the post so you still have an option not to look. You can click the back button right now.

Don't Look!

Joe
 
Huh. I looked at that photo, and was torn. Perhaps conflicted might be a better word. It's not that recent, so that's a plus.
 
Hmm I don't know - I think maybe this is one that might benefit greatly from a really firm frame around the photo itself - ie a black boarder (or wooden picture frame boarder). That or maybe having been taken with a tiny bit more space around the subject. But otherwise I do like the effect of the train track!
 
I would frame it in three panels, back half, railroad track then front half. That would be cool. ;)
 
So I'm walking back from the grocery store about an hour ago and I took the short cut across the tracks. Talk about split down the middle!

I'm not going to paste this one into the post so you still have an option not to look. You can click the back button right now.

Don't Look!

Joe


lol

I ran over a partridge in my car, the other day. I was driving along a country lane,
it decided to strut across the road.. bblloooommfff!!

I bagged it up, dressed it on a plastic sheet, in the garden with a lock-knife.
Had it with green beans, potatoes, home-made gravy.
It was ok. A bit tough! ..an old bird but in good nick!
(well..ribcage smashed-in, broken neck :D but otherwise..)
 
Is it just me or does anyone else think that (extreme or unusual circumstances not withstanding) anyone or anything that gets hit by a train has it coming? It's not like it's going to sneak up on you and there pretty easy to dodge.
 
Is it just me or does anyone else think that (extreme or unusual circumstances not withstanding) anyone or anything that gets hit by a train has it coming? It's not like it's going to sneak up on you and there pretty easy to dodge.

Unless your foot gets stuck like the movies... uhhh, I mean real life.
 
Is it just me or does anyone else think that (extreme or unusual circumstances not withstanding) anyone or anything that gets hit by a train has it coming? It's not like it's going to sneak up on you and there pretty easy to dodge.

possum suicide?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom