What's new

Railway obsession

tataencu

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 13, 2007
Messages
83
Reaction score
0
Location
Bucharest, Romania
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I find myself obsessed with railways...so here it goes :D
First image taken in Lodz, Poland. The other 3 are taken in Targu-Jiu, Romania.

1. - Together will we be
DSC014201.jpg


2. - Now what?
DSC025091.jpg


3. - Infinity
DSC025061.jpg


4. - Two become one
DSC025021.jpg
 
I like them?

Railroad tracks in my area are fenced off making it hard to get shots like this.
 
sorry to hear that fo=rom you....
i think i would go mad without taking railway shots :D
 
Nice work. Contrasts are a bit different on the 1st and last images. They could hang well together if all were in a level of contrast somewhere between the 2nd and 3rd images.

The lines in these are interesting.
 
I love low shots of railways..... they just lead your eye into the distance... it's quite mesmerizing at times!
 
thank you so much for all you comments.
KonicaKyle - that's why i have an obsession for them also ;)
 
I want to go down to my local railway sometime but the guard in the hut gave me dirty looks last time I took photos on it :(

Plus the kids are likely to throw rocks at me / break my camera, haha
 
in my home town (Targu-Jiu, Romania) where 3 of these pictures were taken there isn't any guard and there aren't any kids near the railway...so.... :D

you can come here if you want :))
 
I'll be on the first flight out of Belfast. I'm sure there is one direct to Romania...

:(
 
:)

if there is one direct to romania it lands in bucharest (where i am now) so i can pick you up :P :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom