railway photoshoot

u dont have to buy an expensive silver reflector, i found out the sunshade from my wifes car works really good. ive also use a big sheet of poster board from office depot. if you dont have help take it anyways, if you do an individual shot, one of the other guys in the group can hold it for u.

or call a kid down the street, give him a buck to hold it for me, :lol:
i'll try that next week if we do it again.
i was supposed to use my flash on the rail, put it on my right side so it'll eliminate the shadows but didn't got the chance to set up everything. would that work as well?

or call a kid down the street, give him a buck to hold it for me, :lol:
i'll try that next week if we do it again.
i was supposed to use my flash on the rail, put it on my right side so it'll eliminate the shadows but didn't got the chance to set up everything. would that work as well?

yes the flash would work verry well. practice alot. next thing you know youll be putting out some amazing images.

or just bring a towel to lay down on... :D

the reflector will really help the second set look nice. As i saw the first picture in the second set i started to really like it.. then i saw the wrapper on the black and mild... it killed it for me. Maybe it is just me; little things like that are important to watch out for. Over all looks like your doing well

is it the black plastic bag on the first image you're talking about?

there's more pictures on my site but it's set on private so i can't share it here.
i'm gonna give the digital copy to them tomorrow and if they like it, we might do it again next week with more people on the same place too.
i'll try to take pictures one with reflector and one with flash to eliminate the shadows.

Most reactions

Back