Rainbow Hawk Eye No.2 Folding Model C

smithdan

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Had this one for so long now can't remember when or where I found it.

$012.JPG $019.JPG $021.JPG

Appeared to be no light leaks in the bellows, takes 120, so a good clean up was all it needed.

Shutter is about 1/30 sec, fixed focus, and Kodak's number system corresponding to f11, 16, 22, 32 approximately.

Has a T setting, tripod mounts but no place for a cable release - weird.

Tried to make the most of 8 exposures, better idea of how to get around this ones shortcomings for the next roll.

Midnight stalker

$RH001e1.jpg

Daisies in the wind

$RH002e1.jpg

Apples

$RH006e1.jpg

Nice. Does seem odd there's not a cable release, on folders I have it's usually on the right side, although some seem to be an attached bracket of sorts - doesn't look on here like anything was detached. It's a beauty.

Lots of Kodak folders didn't have cable releases. Not sure why-seems like something every camera should have had. Looks like it's in pretty good shape-nice find there.

Second roll...
somehow the shutter got switched over to or left on T. Didn't notice so the first frames had almost enough silver to pay off Judas.
From the rest of the roll...

RH 201 - Copy-es.jpg

RH 203 copy-es.jpg

Very nice !

Thanks timor. Asking and getting the Grandgirls to stand still for the 4 - 5 sec exposure easy. Trying to explain why there was no pix on the back of the Hawk Eye however....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back