What's new

Raining on a Mannequin

Unsung

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 16, 2010
Messages
36
Reaction score
1
Location
US
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
it__s_raining_by_unstung-d3wdnxd.jpg

ISO 80, 1/5 sec, F/3.5
I believe I was zoomed into to around a 50mm equivalent.
 
Looks more like "he" is crying. If so: why???
What was your light source? Desk light?
You can make all sorts of funny light experiments with these figurines, I think!
1/5sec! Did you use one of those mini tripods?
 
I was going for it to be raining, there's not just water drops on the mannequin's face. That would be a weird position for crying, it seems. His left hand is blocking the rain from his face while he uses his right hand to look up; exaggerating the position.
I use two desk lamps; the one to the left of the photo was a little behind the mannequin while the one to the right was a bit infront. I used a regular tripod and elevated the subject and the lights.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom