Raining Series?

Quok1mb0

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
quok1mb0.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Was raining really damned hard last night, SO I thought it would be cool to take some long exposures of the rain and whatnot, out of around 200 photographs bracketed = 600 exposures. I bring these to you...I had a hell of a time last night cause it was thundering and lighting really close and raining hard as hell. Just tons of fun.

The exposure times where anywhere from 1/30 Sec to 8 seconds...i think 4 of them were 8 seconds and only one was the 1/30.

RainingLastNight.jpg

RainingLastNight1.jpg

RainingLastNight2.jpg

RainingLastNight3.jpg

RainingLastNight4.jpg

RainingLastNight5.jpg

RainingLastNight6.jpg

Laters!

out of couriosity... I'm assuming that you have made them green on purpose (which by the way where is LaFoto), whatever for?

By the way I really like #7... I love it... except if there was away that you could removet the volleyball.

out of couriosity... I'm assuming that you have made them green on purpose (which by the way where is LaFoto), whatever for?

If I had to guess, that's what color his outside light is. You can see in the last one where everything past the fence is in color (or at least in another color).

Or maybe he split toned it :mrgreen:

I really liked the volleyball there...i thought it just added to the character of my backyard seeing as how it is my dogs area to play and what not and it just kind of adds to that fact....and in all actuality I didnt mean for them to be all green-ish...thats is how the original photos pretty much looked...here they are as original...

DSC_0153.jpg

DSC_0147.jpg

DSC_0159.jpg

DSC_0165.jpg

DSC_0115.jpg

DSC_0108.jpg

DSC_0066.jpg

those are the originals strait offa the card...

...(which by the way where is LaFoto?)...

I am here! :D

Yes. Sorry. "Life" came in the way of TPF. This happens to me occasionally... :oops:

I was in this thread yesterday night and I did see the enormous amount of green and thought "You really have to reply to THIS thread with all this green!" but I was sooooooooooo tired. I could not make myself type one word. Sorry.

Yes, I like all the green and I really like Photo 1 where we can see the amount of rain (and how did you protect your camera from it???) ... and I like the one blue dot of the volleyball in amongst all that green in this one photo here! That one actually is my favourite (in the edited version).

i was under my carport LoL and patio and under all of these coverings I have...ironically enough it is raining really hard right now as well LoL

How did you manage to get such a vibrate green? I tried using filters, but they have never gone such a good job as these photographs present.

well the lighting and the exposure time is what I think had the most to do with it...I barely did any photoshop manipulation...plus my grass is pretty green to begin with...well where there is grass...

Most reactions

Back